SQUASH AND PLUM TOMATO SAUCE:
1 pound of organic squash and zucchini medley
1 pound of fresh plum tomatoes
1 medium onion
6 cloves of garlic
2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1. In a medium size sauce pan heat up olive oil , add onion and sauté until translucent , add garlic and stir for about a minute
2. Chop the plum tomatoes , squash and zucchini into small chunks and add to the sauce pan
3. Add salt , pepper and garlic powder to taste
3. Cook for about 30 minutes stirring occasionally .
4. Serve over any kind of whole wheat al dente cooked pasta
5. Enjoy !