1 tsp olive oil
1 medium onion chopped
2 medium jalapeno peppers seeded and finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic chopped
1 pound of 93% lean ground turkey meat
1 1/2 tsp of chili powder
1 tsp of oregano leaves
1 dash of sea salt
1 1/2 cups of healthy tomato sauce
3 Tbsp of natural tomato paste
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat
2. Add onion, jalapeños, cook, stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes, or until onion is translucent
3. Add garlic, cook , stirring frequently for 1 minute. Transfer onion mixture to a medium bowl, set aside.
4. Add turkey to the same skillet, cook over medium heat, stirring frequently to break up the turkey, for 8-10 minutes, or until the turkey is no longer pink.
5. Season with chili powder , oregano and sea salt.
6.Add onion mixture, tomato sauce, and tomato paste . Mix well. reduce heat to medium-low , gently boil, stirring frequently for 8-10 minutes or until most liquid evaporates.
7. Feel taco shells with healthy taco meet, garnish with shredded lettuce, salsa, greek yoghurt and taco cheese