Brendon Burchard’s newest book.
Just couple of days ago I started listening (while driving) to an audio version of “The motivation manifesto” by one of my favorite authors and mentors Brendon Burchard and let me tell you , I don’t want to get out of my car when I reach the destination, I wanna continue listening to it …
I don’t come across gems like that very often, it is a powerful, very inspiring and motivating book.
It’s a “poetic and powerful call to reclaim our lives and find our personal freedom – Paulo Coelho”
Who wouldn’t like to feel more empowerment, more courage, more motivation, more joy and happiness in life. In this book you will find very valuable pointers how to reach all of above.
Here are some of my favorite takeaways:
- “Most people would feel guilty for destroying someone else’s property. Yet they wreck the very temple their creator gifted them .”
- “But we all know that the seeds of greatness grow faster the hearts those doing work they love than in the bitter hearts of those enslaved by work they despise.”
- “Keeping one’s attitude positive, especially when the world conspires to make us mad, is one of the great accomplishments of life”
- “Those with a miserable attitude rarely move the needle of the world toward progress”
- “We must remember we are not the sum of our intentions but of our actions”
- “Do not give your ear to a lazy person , as he will surely pour feared apathy into your soul”.
- “Greatness belongs to those who have mastered the ability focus relentlessly on their ambitions and act decisively toward them”
- “Desire without belief in self is ultimately deflating”
- “We shall meet life wit full presence and power”
- “Our supreme duty must be to rekindle the magic of life”
- “Ego was hurt, not love. Love is divine, it is everywhere, ever present and abundant and free”
- “You are responsible for your reality. Decide what you want of the world and go make it happen, no clarity, no change, no goals , no growth”
The 9 declarations:
- Meet life with full presence and power
- Reclaim your agenda
- Defeat your demons
- Advance with abandon
- Practice joy and gratitude
- Do not break integrity
- Amplify love
- Inspire greatness
- Slow time
I highly RECOMMEND it !!!!